Location Negotiable. This is a remote position that requires less than 5% travel.
Emtec is one of the fastest growing Oracle partners. We are looking for a seasoned Oracle Cloud Applications Developer to work on Oracle Cloud and EBS projects (Finance, Projects and Supply Chain modules). This person will work for multiple Emtec clients from various industries. Consultants looking to get off the road and seeking better work life balance will be ideal for this role.
Candidate should have experience developing reports, integrations/interfaces, data conversions, customizations, personalization’s etc. Primary responsibility will be to provide enhancements, customizations, and post production support for live clients. However, this person will also get the opportunity to work on mini projects, remote implementations and footprint expansions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with Functional Consultants to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Building custom reports, interfaces and integrations
- Preparing estimates based upon the custom requirements and preparing project schedules
- Displaying proficiency with the modules and tools used for ERP
- Being involved in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Testing and documenting all code changes. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviews
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or higher
- At least 5 years of Oracle ERP implementation and development experience and 2 years of Oracle Cloud Development experience that includes:
- At least 2 full cycles of Oracle Cloud ERP implementations
- PL/SQL and SQL development experience
- Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher)
- Oracle Cloud BI development integrated with Cloud/Fusion ERP
- Oracle OTBI
- Working knowledge/experience of Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Bank Integration functionality
- Knowledge of integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound)
- Knowledge of Financials business processes in Oracle Cloud
- Oracle BPM for Cloud/Fusion ERP (Workflow and approval configuration)
- Working knowledge of the Security architecture (security console, roles, privs, hierarchy, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Web Service Integration architecture.
- Java Development, Apache CFX, SOAP, Oracle JDeveloper, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Projects and HCM business processes in Oracle Cloud
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with functional consultants and client contacts as required
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Excellent problem solving skills
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.