Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” - long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
At Emtec, we have a unique blend of Corporate and Entrepreneurial cultures. This is where you would have an opportunity to drive business value for clients while you innovate and continue to grow and have fun while doing it. You would work with team members who are vibrant, smart and passionate and they bring their passion to all that they do – whether it’s learning, giving back to our communities or always going the extra mile for our client.
Emtec is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join its talented Marketing team in Pune
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrating creativity in the development and design of collateral in accordance with provided brief
• Ensuring visual elements meet quality and brand standards
• Understanding design/brand requirements and transforms these into understandable, yet creative solutions to enhance comprehension and draw the reader/audience into the content
• Creating design templates and visual designs for collateral such as brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, email campaigns, sell sheets, electronic newsletters, trade show banners, case studies, social media posts and website
• Serving as a subject matter expert through all phases of design, development, and review
• Performing other job-related duties as assigned
Must Have Skills:
• Degree / diploma in Graphic Design / Fine Arts OR BCA / MCA / MBA, B.E. with comparable relevant work experience
• 0-1 years of experience working with teams in a marketing environment of an IT organization
• 0-1 years of experience using Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Toolkit, After Effects and Acrobat)
• Demonstrated capabilities (through an online portfolio) in designing brochures, flyers, presentations, infographics, mailers, HTML pages
• Strong PowerPoint skills
• Familiarity with video software a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (in particular strong PowerPoint skills)
• Exposure to working with organizations such as a professional services firm, advertising / marketing agency.
• Takes initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Strong ability to manage internal client relationships
• Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer