Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” - long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
At Emtec, we have a unique blend of Corporate and Entrepreneurial cultures. This is where you would have an opportunity to drive business value for clients while you innovate and continue to grow and have fun while doing it. You would work with team members who are vibrant, smart and passionate and they bring their passion to all that they do – whether it’s learning, giving back to our communities or always going the extra mile for our client.
We're seeking a QA engineer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits. We're looking for someone who cares about the quality of QA and who is passionate about providing the best solution to meet the client's needs and anticipate their future needs based on a understanding of the market. Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements and has experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
Must Have Skills:
• 1-3 years of total work experience
• 1+ years of experience in testing web and other applications
• 1 year experience in all aspects of software lifecycle - application structure, debugging, performance, security and deployment
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Expert knowledge of QA and SDLC processes, associated best practices.
• Test case development and maintenance
• Knowledge of Issue Tracking Systems like Jira/Mantis etc. (Defect management tool)
• Familiar with automation/scripting - Selenium, Java
• Experience with Agile, Scrum processes.
Test scripting and automation
Experience with web technologies like XML, Web services, etc
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Sharp and Smart, good troubleshooting skills
Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
The candidate should have an ability to work in a team environment as well as work individually, should be a self-starter.
Emtec is an equal opportunity employer