Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” - long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
At Emtec, we have a unique blend of Corporate and Entrepreneurial cultures. This is where you would have an opportunity to drive business value for clients while you innovate and continue to grow and have fun while doing it. You would work with team members who are vibrant, smart and passionate and they bring their passion to all that they do – whether it’s learning, giving back to our communities or always going the extra mile for our client.
We're seeking a Technical Lead who thinks outside the box and can push the limits. We're looking for someone who care about the quality of code and who is passionate about providing the best solution to meet the client's needs and anticipate their future needs based on a understanding of the market . Someone who understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment. Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements and has experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
Must Have skills:
• 8-10 years of total work experience
• At least 6 years experience in developing applications in .Net , C# , WCF, .Net MVC, REST , SOAP and other related Microsoft Technologies
• At least 4+ years experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle - application structure , debugging, performance, security and deployment
• At least 6 years of Web Development and web design
• At least 3+ years with SPA Framework and frameworks like Angular,ReactJS, Backbone
• Should be expert in rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation
• At least 5+ years developing with Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent Database backend
• Good understanding of SOA architecture and developing applications based using it
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Identifying an organisation's needs
• Should have a prior experience of discussing approaches with client and providing soultions
• Explaining the design to the development team and tracking the implementation
• Ability and prior experience in leading and mentoring a team technically
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
• Should be a self-starter and should be able to motivate the team
Emtec is an equal opportunity employer